China E1 raw mdf board / melamine mdf plate


Quick Details Type:Fibreboards Place of Origin: China (Mainland) Material:Wood Fiber, Poplar Usage:Indoor, Furniture, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc. Feature:Moisture-Proof Grade:First-Class Fibreboard Type:MDF / Semi-hardboards Formaldehyde Emission Standards:E1 Product Name:MDF board Thickness:2.5-30mm Sizes:2440mm*1220mm Formaldehyde emission standard:E0 E1 E2 Carb P2 Density:650-820kg/m³ Certificate:CARB, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Keyword:wood fiber board Packaging & Delivery Packaging Details: loose packing [...]

Category: .

Quick Details Type:Fibreboards Place of Origin: China (Mainland) Material:Wood Fiber, Poplar Usage:Indoor, Furniture, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc. Feature:Moisture-Proof Grade:First-Class Fibreboard Type:MDF / Semi-hardboards Formaldehyde Emission Standards:E1 Product Name:MDF board Thickness:2.5-30mm Sizes:2440mm*1220mm Formaldehyde emission standard:E0 E1 E2 Carb P2 Density:650-820kg/m³ Certificate:CARB, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Keyword:wood fiber board Packaging & Delivery Packaging Details: loose packing […]

Quick Details

Type:Fibreboards
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Material:Wood Fiber, Poplar
Usage:Indoor, Furniture, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Feature:Moisture-Proof
Grade:First-Class
Fibreboard Type:MDF / Semi-hardboards
Formaldehyde Emission Standards:E1
Product Name:MDF board
Thickness:2.5-30mm
Sizes:2440mm*1220mm
Formaldehyde emission standard:E0 E1 E2 Carb P2
Density:650-820kg/m³
Certificate:CARB, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
Keyword:wood fiber board

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: loose packing or pallet packing
Delivery Time: about 15 days after we receive your deposit or payment

Product Introduction

Product name
High quality MDF baseboard, MDF wood, MDF plate, MDF fiber panel, floor base board
Brand
Rensen
Thickness
2.5-30mm
Sizes

1220mm*2440mm(4×8‘’)

other sizes can be customized.
Density
650-820kg/m3
Material
Poplar
Formaldehyde emission standard

E0 E1 E2 CARB P2

Certifications
CARB , ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2004
Main markets
South America , Asia , Africa , Middle East , all over the world
Delivery time
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Payment terms
1.irrevocable L/C at sight.
2.T/T , 30% as deposit , the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Usage
Furniture, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.

Product Show

Product Process

We can do thickness from 2.5mm to 30mm, density from 650kg/m³ to 850kg/m³. We also accept customized products. We can produce raw MDF HMR mdf  fire rated MDF and melamine MDF. Welcome to contact us.

Packing and shipping

  • Packing: loose packing or pallet packing
  • Shipping: 15 days after we receive your deposit or LC original
  • Payment terms: matters are different from country to country
 

MDF usage

Because MDF board cost is low and price is suitable, it is widely used in many lines, like furniture, decoration, cabinets, door, construction etc

Our service

We can send you free samples before placing an order

We can delivery products as early as possible

We can accept trade assurance as payment terms

Any questions, feel free to contact us. It is our great honor to service for you.

Communicate with us

Ann
Can I help you?
Service Center Online
Ann