Decorative furniture grade mdf panel supplier


Quick Details Type: Fibreboards Place of Origin: China (Mainland) Brand Name: Rensen Model Number: 2.5~30mm Material: Wood Fiber, poplar Usage: Indoor Feature: Moisture-Proof Grade: First-Class Fibreboard Type: MDF / Semi-hardboards Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1 Product Name: high quality mdf panel board thickness and prices Size: 2440*1220mm Thickness: 2.5~30mm Density: 650-820kg/m³ Formaldehyde emmission: E0/E1/E2/CARB P2 Finish: sanded/melamine [...]

Category: .

Quick Details Type: Fibreboards Place of Origin: China (Mainland) Brand Name: Rensen Model Number: 2.5~30mm Material: Wood Fiber, poplar Usage: Indoor Feature: Moisture-Proof Grade: First-Class Fibreboard Type: MDF / Semi-hardboards Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1 Product Name: high quality mdf panel board thickness and prices Size: 2440*1220mm Thickness: 2.5~30mm Density: 650-820kg/m³ Formaldehyde emmission: E0/E1/E2/CARB P2 Finish: sanded/melamine […]

Quick Details

  • Type: Fibreboards
  • Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Rensen
  • Model Number: 2.5~30mm
  • Material: Wood Fiber, poplar
  • Usage: Indoor
  • Feature: Moisture-Proof
  • Grade: First-Class
  • Fibreboard Type: MDF / Semi-hardboards
  • Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1
  • Product Name: high quality mdf panel board thickness and prices
  • Size: 2440*1220mm
  • Thickness: 2.5~30mm
  • Density: 650-820kg/m³
  • Formaldehyde emmission: E0/E1/E2/CARB P2
  • Finish: sanded/melamine etc
  • Press line: 48m continuous press line of Yalian
  • Certificate: Iso9001:2015/Iso14001:2015/CARB P2
  • Application: furniture/decoration/cabinet etc

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: loose packing or pallet packing
Delivery Time: about 15 days after we receive your deposit or payment

Product Introduction

Product name
High quality MDF baseboard, MDF wood, MDF plate, MDF fiber panel, floor base board
Brand
Jining Best Star Wood CO., Ltd.
Thickness
2.5-30mm
Sizes
1220mm*2440mm(4×8‘’)

other sizes can be customized.
Density
650-820kg/m3
Material
Poplar
Formaldehyde emission standard
E0 E1 E2 CARB P2
Certifications
CARB , ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2004
Main markets
South America , Asia , Africa , Middle East , all over the world
Delivery time
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Payment terms
1.irrevocable L/C at sight.
2.T/T , 30% as deposit , the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Usage
Furniture, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.

MDF board advantages    

  • MDF is generally cheaper than plywood.
  • The surface of MDF is very smooth, and you don’t have to worry about knots on the surface.
  • Because it’s so smooth, it’s a great surface for painting. I recommend first priming with a quality oil-based primer.  (Don’t use aerosol spray primers on MDF!!  It just soaks right in, and is a huge waste of time and money.  It will also cause the surface to become rough.)
  • Also because of its smoothness, MDF is a great substrate for veneer.
  • MDF is very consistent throughout, so cut edges appear smooth and won’t have voids or splinters.
  • Because of the smooth edges, you can use a router to create decorative edges.
  • The consistency and smoothness of MDF allows for easy cutting of detailed designs (such as scrolled or scalloped designs) using a scroll saw, band saw, or jigsaw.

Product process

We can do thickness from 2.5mm to 30mm, density from 650kg/m3 to 850kg/m3. We also accept customized products. We can produce raw MDF HMR mdf  fire rated MDF and melamine MDF. Welcome to contact us.

Packing and shipping

  • Packing: loose packing or pallet packing
  • Shipping: 15 days after we receive your deposit or LC original
  • Payment terms: matters are different from country to country
 

MDF usage

Because MDF board cost is low and price is suitable, it is widely used in many lines, like furniture, decoration, cabinets, door, construction etc

Our service

We can send you free samples before placing an order

We can delivery products as early as possible

We can accept trade assurance as payment terms

Any questions, feel free to contact us. It is our great honor to service for you.

Communicate with us

Ann
Can I help you?
Service Center Online
Ann